PDA

View Full Version : Tank and battery level guage

cbever
08-16-2017, 10:49 AM
Sort of a newbie I have been reading for over a year but this is my first post. My issue is my tank and battery level indicator in my 2015 Outback 31.5 fre quit working suddenly after I replaced the gate valve on the black tank. I checked to be sure I did not damage any wires or connectors and also removed the control panel only to find a circuit board. My question is can I test this board or is there a fuse that may have blown?

chuckster57
08-16-2017, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the forum!!

There is a way to test the circuit board, but you need to know which wire is what.

Most likely the white is ground and the red is battery positive. Check for 12VDC and if it shows no voltage, then make sure your battery(s) are charged, and if you have a disconnect switch that it is on the correct position.

If the battery shows 12V and the disconnect is in the correct position ( if you have one) and the panel
Is still dead then check the reverse polarity fuses.

Report back and we can go from there.

cbever
08-16-2017, 12:29 PM
Thanks chuckster57 the battery switch is on and the battery is 12.7v but does drain to about 12v when running the slides without shore power. The reverse polarity fuses are they in the panel by the inverter? THANK YOU