PDA

View Full Version : Drones

sourdough
08-10-2017, 04:36 PM
We've had discussions on the forum about drones, and I'm not trying to resurrect that discussion. I know there were comments about shooting them down etc. I just came across a really cool video on how to make a "drone catcher". Again, not trying to start the drone vs no drone thing but the resourcefulness of the guy making this was neat. The link is below and just find the video on the "homemade drone catcher".

http://www.makeitextreme.com/en/newsroom/list/ALL

JRTJH
08-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Hmmmm A Bug A Salt for the little ones and that "Rube Goldberg" contraption for the big ones....
Gotta like it :popcorn:

chuckster57
08-10-2017, 06:26 PM
Wow, that was some extreme machine work. Single shot unless you carry a decent compressor I would think.

mikell
08-17-2017, 01:28 PM
I had a man give a stick to his 10 year old son to try to knock mine down. Didn't succeed but throwing sticks at a car show is a bad thing and the police let him know as did the car owner who's car received the dent in the middle of the roof. Not a pretty thing all the way around. Of course it was my fault even though I was hired to film and was only in the walking areas before the gates opened $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So be careful what you do