PDA

View Full Version : 2016 Fuzion 345 LED dome light

GIFF-TURBO
08-07-2017, 07:47 PM
I need to replace the dome light over the stove the number on the face of the light doesn't seem to help. Anyone know where to buy these?

xcntrk
08-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Dude, nice RZR!

Most of those LED dome lights are not serviceable, meaning you can't replace the LED unit, you just replace the whole thing. I would measure the circumference and the cut-out diameter, and just replace with a new one, lots on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Dream-Lighting-Ceiling-Fixture-Motorhome/dp/B00ODSDRKU

Bigiron
08-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Have had many go out on my Impact. They are made by ITC in Holland Michigan. They are imported from China and I called them on the issue. They said call the dealer so I did. They told me they would need the trailer to diagnose the problem. I said, I did the light does not work. They said hold on. They said bring the trailer in so we can diagnose. I said NO. I'll send you the bad light and you send me a good one. They said NO. So I called ITC back and they said they did have a bad run from China and would send me a replacement which they did, then two then three. So far I have four go bad. The part number on mine is 69240-15-3KE. Your numbers are different but it might be the same light. Also, I did find them on e bay for $20.00 each, They are complete with the lens. I have one now that is lit half way and I still have a spare which I will replace when it goes out completely.

Also, watch the led's on your awnings. The will most likely not last a year. Carefree replaced mine no charge with no questions asked. Both ITC and Carefree awnings are a pleasure to work with and back their products, They actually answer the phone and the person that answers is equipped to take care of the customer.

GIFF-TURBO
08-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Thanks guys, I pulled the light out of the ceiling today and found the P/N:69240-15-3K
Amazon has a P/N:69240-15-3k-DB I bought one, hopefully the color won't be too far off
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISLQWX2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bigiron
08-09-2017, 05:44 AM
Thanks guys, I pulled the light out of the ceiling today and found the P/N:69240-15-3K
Amazon has a P/N:69240-15-3k-DB I bought one, hopefully the color won't be too far off
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ISLQWX2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I noticed the pricing increased. I don't think the suffix on the end made any difference. My OEM had a suffix that was slightly different but the light and color are exact. I see you removed yours with the springs in tack. I was afraid of blowing out my ceiling so I nipped off one spring with side cutters and the light just dropped out.

GIFF-TURBO
08-09-2017, 11:30 AM
I noticed the pricing increased. I don't think the suffix on the end made any difference. My OEM had a suffix that was slightly different but the light and color are exact. I see you removed yours with the springs in tack. I was afraid of blowing out my ceiling so I nipped off one spring with side cutters and the light just dropped out.

The springs fold up vertically as you pull down the light fixture, mine came out without much effort.