PDA

View Full Version : Another new member here from NWPA

briyoung
08-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Hello everyone, we just took delivery of a 2018 Keystone Passport 2670BH and couldn't be happier! Looking forward to a bit more comfort camping. Planning a couple local trips to get a system in place then in the Fall or next Spring, a Gettysburg area trip, can't wait.

CrazyCain
08-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Michigan. Lots of great folks on here, ask away with the questions..enjoy the new Passport....

:wlcm:
:popcorn::popcorn:

Gegrad
08-07-2017, 05:39 PM
Welcome! We looked at a2670BH ourselves recently before picking our used Premier. Enjoy it!

KAGHWK
08-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Welcome. We just got the same rig. 2670BH and are breaking it in. Water heater has not worked yet. Poor water pressure in kitchen. Outside stove is not lighting yet. But we like it and are putting the heat on dealer to fix all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retired Copper
08-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Welcome, we have the same model and like it a lot.

14george
08-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Welcome to the fourm congrats

DAN d
08-08-2017, 03:31 AM
happy trails enjoy

ctbruce
08-08-2017, 05:04 AM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Enjoy your new rig!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SAABDOCTOR
08-08-2017, 05:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.enjoy the new rig

Tbos
08-13-2017, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy your Passport. We spent our 1st RV vacation in your neck of the woods a few years back. Beautiful place to visit and a lot to see and do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TheGriz
08-14-2017, 10:20 AM
Welcome to the forum from NEPA!! Enjoyed many fishing trips to Moraine and Pymatuning State Parks in your neck of the woods. I'm a newbie here as well. Lots of very helpful folks ...I am sure you will agree. Enjoy your new toy:camping:

Regards,
Mike...The Griz

Tbos
08-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Can somebody tell me whether to leave the black drain open while in full hookups or let it fill up furst yhen dump in the sewer hookup after tank gets full? Newby here and need guidance. Thx

Close both the black and gray tanks while in a CG. Have your sewer hose hooked up. When black is full open it turn you black tank flush on. After it has run for awhile turn off the flush. Let the black tank finish draining. Close the black. Open gray and let it drain. That will help rinse the hose. Once drained close the gray.

DAN d
08-16-2017, 03:52 AM
welcome enjoy have lots of fun happy trails

RichR
08-16-2017, 04:48 AM
Welcome. We just got the same rig. 2670BH and are breaking it in. Water heater has not worked yet. Poor water pressure in kitchen. Outside stove is not lighting yet. But we like it and are putting the heat on dealer to fix all.

It sounds like the dealer didn't do a PDI on the trailer and didn't demonstrate how things work. Those things would have shown up in the process. Shame on them!

chuckster57
08-16-2017, 04:51 AM
It sounds like the dealer didn't do a PDI on the trailer and didn't demonstrate how things work. Those things would have shown up in the process. Shame on them!

That's for sure!! Unfortunately during peak season, I think some dealers are too busy pushing stuff over the curb and just figure "it probably works". Those are the ones that come back.

briyoung
08-16-2017, 09:34 AM

That's too bad. I didn't have a great experience at our dealer either, it wasn't bad but I felt once I picked out the rv and got financed, my salesman was non existent and after the walk through (which was ok) we were left standing there wondering what to do next because the sales guy was nowhere to be found. So far everything seems to work fine on ours, our first trip is next weekend to a park 1.5 hours away.

KAGHWK
08-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Close both the black and gray tanks while in a CG. Have your sewer hose hooked up. When black is full open it turn you black tank flush on. After it has run for awhile turn off the flush. Let the black tank finish draining. Close the black. Open gray and let it drain. That will help rinse the hose. Once drained close the gray.

Many thanks!

Fizixdoc
08-18-2017, 03:28 AM
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new rig. We have a 2650BH and love it!

DAN d
08-18-2017, 03:34 AM
welcome have fun happy camping