PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there seen their camper Dent ?

mskeyspirate
07-27-2017, 07:10 AM
I have a 15 Passport Ultra lite 2400 BH. In the past month or so I have notice that there are what appear to be "dents" on the top, front of the camper. No evidence of damage such as something hitting the camper ie: balls, birds, tree branches, nothing. I've been told that these dents are do to the heat, and direct sunlight. I bought this Passport because of what I read prior to the purchase, I believed that my camper was quality in an industry where very little is actually quality. I'd love to sell this cheap rolling box, but am unable to, do to these dents. Any ideas out there ? Sure would be appreciated. :facepalm:

notanlines
07-27-2017, 07:21 AM
Welcome to the forum from the Memphis area. We would all like to see a couple pictures of your dilemma. One up close also.

GaryWT
07-27-2017, 11:37 AM
In our previous trailer, a North Trail, we had some dents sort of near the top corners of the front. It was my understanding that they were caused by the wind while driving down the highway, I guess it could have been heat as well. In addition I was told that there was not enough support behind the fiberglass. I traded it in and the dealer actually put on a new front before selling it.

TheRealMacGyver
07-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Look at my third pic on this thread. http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26434

Does it look like that? Better get it sealed up!