PDA

View Full Version : 110v plug at front of bed.

radar46
07-19-2017, 06:38 PM
This looks like a dangerous spot for the plug--just wondered if anyone else is concerned with the location and if anyone has moved it to the wall by the shelf?
I have a 2014 Cougar 277 rlswe.
Thanks for any ideas,
Warren.

ctbruce
07-19-2017, 07:44 PM
Can't speak to your question, but Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Glad you're here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Steve S
07-19-2017, 07:57 PM
This looks like a dangerous spot for the plug--just wondered if anyone else is concerned with the location and if anyone has moved it to the wall by the shelf?
I have a 2014 Cougar 277 rlswe.
Thanks for any ideas,
Warren.

I have one on either front side of the bed, each one has a bed heater and an alarm clock plugged into it and no issues yet. I actually like the setup and see no issues with it.
Btw welcome to the forum.:)

radar46
07-19-2017, 08:49 PM
Thanks Ctb.
We haven't been out in yet Steve but it just seemed an odd place for the plug when there is a shelf for a radio etc. on the opposite side with no plug available.
Thanks for the reply, take care,
Warren.

notanlines
07-20-2017, 05:33 AM
Most RV owners are glad to have a duplex receptacle ANYWHERE. If you have a dog make sure they are sell house-trained. It wouldn't do for the dog to hike his.....well, you get my drift. :lol: Anyway, welcome to the forum.

radar46
07-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Thanks Jim--You're right about about having receptacles but the ANYWHERE in this case is about 6-8 inches from my head and I was concerned about accidently grabbing the plug or cord while asleep. The other thing is there is a shelf for a radio etc. on the other side where it would be handy to have a plug-in.
Anyway we are loving our new-to-us Cougar 5th!
Cheers,
Warren.