PDA

View Full Version : New-B reality check

Jetfixer03
07-17-2017, 03:27 PM
We're out for our fourth outing as new TT owners. First three smooth as could be, no problems finding great spots rolling in on Sundays with no reservation, great weather, etc. Small dose of reality this time, luck finally ran thin on the no res action, three strikes before we found a spot. Sitting in the trailer listening to the rain as we speak, and some minor truck glitches that hopefully won't be a problem on the drag home tomorrow. But... it's all part of camping, and it still makes for a great weekend chillin' with the dogs and the g/f. Sign me up for next week! :camping:

Tbos
07-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Keep the positive outlook. It pays off in the long run. Glad you are enjoying your rig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chuckster57
07-17-2017, 05:36 PM
You have to have a less than great trip every once in a while. That makes ALL the rest GREAT :camping:

sourdough
07-17-2017, 08:09 PM
After you have traveled a while with an RV things become apparent....to me; I have little to zero patience trying to find a parking place at the end of a long day....mine are always set up and paid for. It does remove some of the fun of just driving along and "finding" a place.....I just don't need that aggravation; I do my homework and know what I want to see and where I want to stay....usually.