PDA

View Full Version : Bullet Premier 22 RB heading west!

JFGarcia
07-12-2017, 02:47 AM
I purchased a 2017 Bullet Premier 22RB from the Chattanooga, TN Camping World this month. I tow my trailer with a 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab, 4.6l with towing package. I haven't taken my new trailer out yet. I have RVd with my wife and two daughters in the past. I have RVd with friends and family about 20 times in rented Cruise America Class Cs and 19-26 ft travel trailers from Fort Campbell, KY. My wife and I plan to visit the coast of Alabama, Louisiana, Colorado, Dakotas, Utah, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington State to name a few. We look forward to our life adventures and hope to meet some like minded adventurers along the way.

Nice to have a place to learn more about the RV life with those like you all. Happy Travels!

Frank

ctbruce
07-12-2017, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Enjoy your new rig! Glad you're here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DAN d
07-12-2017, 03:36 AM
welcome to the forum happy trails enjoy

B-O-B'03
07-12-2017, 06:40 AM
We have the same trailer, a 2014 model and love it... perfect for the 2 of us.

Our first trip this year was just over 2500 miles :)

Let me know if you have any mod questions and feel free to browse my mods album (https://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/album.php?albumid=799)

Welcome to the forum.

-Brian

JFGarcia
07-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I checked our your mods Brian. I may hit you up for details on the speaker mods at some point. Thanks for sharing. I nearly purchased a used 2014 Bullet Premier 22RB before buying my 2017. I would have bought it, but someone else contacted seller before me.

B-O-B'03
07-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I checked our your mods Brian. I may hit you up for details on the speaker mods at some point. Thanks for sharing. I nearly purchased a used 2014 Bullet Premier 22RB before buying my 2017. I would have bought it, but someone else contacted seller before me.

I will say that you are better off with a later model... our awning is way too short, it stops between the water heater and fridge, on newer models it extends all the way to the rear, past the outdoor kitchen door.

I am playing around with the idea of moving the supports to the location of the newer models and getting a longer tube and cover, need to see if that is possible and the cost.

Enjoy your new camper, post pictures :D

-Brian

Tbos
07-12-2017, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Enjoy your new rig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PARAPTOR
07-12-2017, 05:46 PM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Congrats on your new Bullet!! Enjoy !!

BE Safe and Happy Camping. :camping:

DAN d
07-13-2017, 03:30 AM
welcome from carver ma enjoy

BethH
07-13-2017, 03:16 PM
Welcome we just bought 24rkpr in March. We love it. We live in Oregon but will be headed out to Washington, Idaho, Nevada and California in august. May continue on to Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk