PDA

View Full Version : Brand spankin newby Fuzion owner (almost)

TAS
06-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Get'n close on the deal. Wife and I are in the "negotiating" phase on an 08 302. It's in good shape overall w/ just a few minor issued that are easy to fix. The only major cost issue are the graphics, that are removing themselves.

Anyone know where to get some more? I don't think I want factory replacements (unless they're free) since I'll just have to deal w/ them again in a couple of years.

Anyhow, I'm glad I found ya and hope to learn a few things. Oh BTW, this is our second camper so, I can follow the lingo (most of the times) as we go around.

Festus2
06-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Peeling decals was a problem on some of the earlier Keystone models and some members here who have gone through this, have peeled them off and not replaced them. I don't recall any of our members asking for and being given free decals from Keystone! Somewhere on the forum, a link to a place that deals in decals has been posted. Would have to do a forum search to find it.
Glad you found us and welcome to the group! Hope your negotiations go smoothly.

hankaye
06-03-2011, 07:54 PM
TAS, Howdy;

Welcome aboard, Happy Huntin' for the graphics you're looking for.
Be sure to let us know if/where ya find'em...

hankaye

TAS
06-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Well, the deal's done and I pick it up Fri. I'll be back w/ questions, I'm sure.