PDA

View Full Version : Off and running

Johnny's Journey
07-06-2017, 04:00 AM
Heading out in a few hours to Zion with the new 202QBWE. Always fun seeing if all the hitch set up is tuned correctly for the first time on a new set up. I'll report back if I got it right or if I have to tweak it along the way.

ctbruce
07-06-2017, 05:22 AM
Enjoy your trip and I hope all goes well for you.
:cool:

theallde
07-06-2017, 12:05 PM
Johnny: It is "extremely" (high 100's) HOT here so I hope your A/C works. Enjoy Zion NP and remember, Bryce is only 2 hours north of Zion.

Johnny's Journey
07-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Enjoy your trip and I hope all goes well for you.
:cool:So far so good. I left the dealer last week with the trailer only on the ball since the unit was empty except for fresh water fill (aft of rear axel). I already knew my ball needed to come up 1 but the truck for only being a 1/2 ton really surprised me. Only a 1 1/2" drop in the back with still a rake up out back and front only came up 1/2". That's right where things should be with WDH installed per instruction that is. Made my kind of afraid to use it. My brain had me thinking it would handle like a rear heavy trailer if I used it. But it's doing well. I've got it dialed for now with 1" down in the back and front right back where it sit's unloaded. Also reduced fresh water to half tank and front pass thru is loaded with belongings.

Johnny: It is "extremely" (high 100's) HOT here so I hope your A/C works. Enjoy Zion NP and remember, Bryce is only 2 hours north of Zion.It sure is. But everyone else seems to think it's no big deal. I'll let them pant as I keep cool in the new investment.

Tbos
07-07-2017, 11:50 AM
Have a safe and fun trip.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW

PARAPTOR
07-07-2017, 12:04 PM
Be Safe and Happy Camping :camping: