PDA

View Full Version : Fuse #9 Question

Txoutback
06-03-2011, 06:28 AM
I took possession of my 2011 277RL yesterday. First impressions of the unit and dealer great. But I was surprised that they had no provisions for or knowledge of securing the 4 dinette chairs or second swivel chair. I had to use my motorcycle straps I happened to have with me to strap them down to get it home.

When we got home and set up we realized the large slide out has no power. There are two lights not working. I check the panel to find that #9 fuse is missing so I pull out #10 fuse, inserted into #9 to see it pop in a micro-flash. I can assume that the wire is damaged feeding the slide out causing both issues and I’m looking for that peace of mind that they are related.
Does anyone know if #9 powers the slide out lights? I will take it back once I find all the issues while operating it in my driveway.

Another issue is that the antenna hangs while trying to rotate it but I have not gone top-side to investigate this yet.
Other than this DW and I are quite pleased with our purchase. The QC is lacking, to say the least but we knew this going into it.

Thanks
Dave