PDA

View Full Version : What does this switch do???

Dan.Covault
06-28-2017, 07:43 PM
We just purchased a 2005 Keystone Everest. No one, including the Dealer, can tell us what this switch does. I have attached photos of the switch. We have turned it on and off at least a thousand times, put our ear to the floor, listened to the walls, gone out in the dark, crawled into the cargo area. It appears this switch was placed on the wall to drive me crazy and does absolutely nothing. Does any one have any ideas, or Im afraid the next place I park this thing will be at the doors of the loony bin.

JRTJH
06-28-2017, 08:55 PM
Possibly a dual zone Air Conditioner sensor switch to control the input from the front air conditioner to the thermostat?

Pull Toy
06-29-2017, 02:45 AM
Maybe speaker onner/offer to bedroom, or maybe a switch to turn off bedroom light?

Good Luck,

bsmith0404
06-29-2017, 03:23 AM
It says it right on the switch, it turns your bedroom on. Do not try to use the bedroom when it is turned off. I've tried that before and the DW gets cranky. :D

canesfan
06-29-2017, 05:28 AM
It says it right on the switch, it turns your bedroom on. Do not try to use the bedroom when it is turned off. I've tried that before and the DW gets cranky. :D

Brent beat me to it. :lol: But they forgot the sticker above it "Caution...using bedroom when Off may cause serious damage, harm, or even death! Always turn bedroom On before using.". :D

Dave B
06-30-2017, 07:43 AM
Did you try to unscrew the plate and see if there are even any wires running to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PARAPTOR
06-30-2017, 07:59 AM
You have to remember all these mystery surprises came with no additional charges from Keystone :popcorn:

Desert185
06-30-2017, 08:29 AM
Did you try to unscrew the plate and see if there are even any wires running to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my thought.

Dan.Covault
07-01-2017, 03:35 PM
ok. I love the bedroom comments, i needed a good laugh. Yes. the switch does have wires going to it. I believe it is going to be speakers a lot of folks at Montanaowners.com have pointed in that direction, though i have not yet hooked up a stereo to verify this. Thanks for all the help and advice

saltyturtle
07-25-2017, 01:43 AM
We just sold our 2005 Everest 323K and that switch was for the bedroom speakers. it is designed to energize the bedroom occupants! Have fun with your Everest.

RickandLucy
07-31-2017, 05:25 PM
We just sold our 2005 Everest 323K and that switch was for the bedroom speakers. it is designed to energize the bedroom occupants! Have fun with your Everest . Tks for the laughs about turning on the bedroom~ we have been trying to turn our speakers on ~ Looking for that switch ~ wonder where they found the switch at :party: :angel: