PDA

View Full Version : Almost new tires and wheels

RandyandDeb
06-25-2017, 02:35 PM
I have the four tires and wheels plus the spare w/wheel that I took off my 2017 Raptor 355ts after the dealer delivered our 5th Wheel back in March. The only miles on these tires are from the Keystone factory in Indiana to Bowling RV in Ottumwa, Iowa and from the dealer to my house in West Burlington, Iowa (approximate total miles would be about 500).

My son and I removed them back in early April when my new Goodyear G114 H rated tires and 17.5" wheels arrived and our first trip with the Raptor was in late April. I replaced the original equipment G rated tires and wheels with the H rated tires and wheels because I am running pretty heavy (CanAm Spyder and Indian Scout along with everything else) and wanted a little better weight capacity as far as tires and wheels go.

These are 4 Salun T235/80R16 G rated tires and 16" wheels plus the spare w/wheel (don't remember what the spare is), it's on the bottom of the stack. They've been in the front of my garage ever since I took them off. I would like to get $900 for all five plus shipping.

RandyandDeb
07-03-2017, 04:02 AM
I'm running this one more time before I put it on Craigslist. This is a chance to move up to 16" wheels and "G" rated tires for a fraction of the cost of new and they are like new condition. I purchased the 5th wheel new and never pulled it with these wheels and tires on it.

bsmith0404
07-03-2017, 04:30 AM
I don't mean to make it more difficult for you to sell these, but I wanted to point out why you may not be getting any replies. Most people probably are not interested in the spare, so it doesn't really carry any value. As for the Sailun tires, they are a good tire that many people on here are upgrading to, but they can be purchased new for around $130 each. Wheels rated for 110 psi can be purchased for around $80. By the time someone pays shipping, mounting and balancing, they will have right about $1,000 into a new set. By the time they buy yours and pay for shipping, it'll be about the same.

Again, this is written in an attempt to help you sell them not cause you problems. Good luck.