PDA

View Full Version : New member from Western PA

Wilco
06-23-2017, 07:34 AM
Hi, we are new members to the Keystone forum but not new to camping. We are retired and have camped in everything from a small tent to a 33' travel trailer.

We recently purchased a used Outback 23RS to replace a small toyhauler as our second trailer. We chose the Outback because we wanted something small enough to fit into state and national campgrounds. After our initial one week shakedown trip, it easily fits our needs. The only maintenance issue (other than a good cleaning) is cracked flooring which I will replace with a floating floor. I grew up in the construction business so I perform most of my own maintenance. I already have a list of honey-do projects to enhance the Outback.

My tow vehicle is a 2016 Silverado 2500HD that I can load my Honda Goldwing into and still hitch up the trailer.

PARAPTOR
06-23-2017, 07:53 AM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Hi Neighbor (Hopewell) !!!!!!!

Congrats on your new to you Outback!! Enjoy !!! :bdance:

Sounds like you are getting things fixed !!!! always something to do

Be Safe and Happy Camping :camping:

Leatherman
06-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the forums from Central Maryland!

Jeepshots
06-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum from central Arkansas! Lots of good information floating around here - pull up the search bar and have fun! Congrats on the Outback!

ctbruce
06-23-2017, 01:32 PM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Glad you're here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mikerrrr
09-22-2021, 07:00 AM
HI,I have a 2016 Keystone 420 crome and I don't know much about it. I am trying to set it up for the first time. I will be staying in Hasting MN so I will have to winterize it. Can anyone walk me through on how to set up and what to buy for it. I have had three other toy haulers but they were toy behinds. This one has a lot to it.
Thanks so much Mike

Gkri
09-22-2021, 07:48 AM
Hi, we are new members to the Keystone forum but not new to camping. We are retired and have camped in everything from a small tent to a 33' travel trailer.

We recently purchased a used Outback 23RS to replace a small toyhauler as our second trailer. We chose the Outback because we wanted something small enough to fit into state and national campgrounds. After our initial one week shakedown trip, it easily fits our needs. The only maintenance issue (other than a good cleaning) is cracked flooring which I will replace with a floating floor. I grew up in the construction business so I perform most of my own maintenance. I already have a list of honey-do projects to enhance the Outback.

My tow vehicle is a 2016 Silverado 2500HD that I can load my Honda Goldwing into and still hitch up the trailer.
Greetings and welcome from Eastern, PA. You are real close to our son in Monaca! We haul our Passport out there several times a year and "camp" in their driveway! Enjoy!

spicercars
09-23-2021, 03:43 AM
Welcome from northern MN.

BubbaShoots
09-23-2021, 06:11 PM
Howdy from Texas!

Gary R.
09-24-2021, 04:35 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad you found us.

Congrats on the new to you Outback!

Have fun and stay safe.