PDA

View Full Version : Fuzion 369 Grey Tanks & Valves

Kelsc
06-18-2017, 02:38 PM
Newbie & Fulltimer!

So we are quite confused with the grey tanks and valves. Our owner's manual and specs indicate 1 88 gallon grey tank. However, our inCommand indicates 2 grey tanks which both have filled up before. Underneath we have a silver and grey colored lever for the gray water release. We also have a lever for gray water in the side cabinet.

We are pretty sure the silver lever underneath is for the kitchen sink. The grey lever underneath has piping coming from the back of the rv. Any information about what is connected to each lever would be helpful!

Thank you!!

PARAPTOR
06-18-2017, 02:47 PM
88 gallon gray capacity means you have two gray tanks 44 gal ea. In general one gray tank is for you bathroom shower and sink, pull handle generally near black tank. Sounds like you are saying in the convenience center. Other gray handle would be near the rear for the galley

Kelsc
06-25-2017, 06:11 PM
We got it all figured out! It was confusing because they weren't working right!

The grey lever in the cabinet is shower and bathroom sink. Turns out the lever isnt working and water leaks out of the holding tank. Next weekend we are camping without hookups, so we got a King Flush attachment for a quick fix until we can get it in the shop. No more surprises when the cap comes off! The silver lever underneath is the kitchen sink. Grey lever underneath is washer. :)

mikz86ta
08-02-2017, 01:34 PM
I wish they had these better marked asbto what drains where. Since the LED/Button panels are no help due to the junk sensors.
I have 4 levers...actually 5. 2 in side cabinet one black and one gray. And 2 under the slide as one gray and one black. And the last is underneath white which should be fresh tank dump.
I have front shower and sink, large kitchen sink, rear sink and washer. But seems washer goes to rear black.

Wickfordshire
08-23-2017, 02:19 PM
Off topic but have you ever gotten a scaled pin weight on the 369? Very curious about what the real world weight is. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJH
07-07-2018, 12:00 PM
I have the same problem. Front grey tank valve not closing completely. We are out of town and I would like to do the fix myself.
I'm not sure where the valve is located and don't want to start cutting the under belly open.
Any ideas on where the valve is located?

2018 371

Proud
01-22-2022, 02:43 PM
Convenience Center! What a load of bs. Put two valves in convenience center and 3rd and 4th valves above the main dump outlet. With no info about the 3/4 valve written in the convenience center. Then to top it all off they write a generic manual for all their different models. Bs for something that costs so much and has so many moving parts.
(One of the two outside of convenience center is easy to see but the other you would not know it is there unless you are looking for it) Jp

flybouy
01-22-2022, 02:54 PM
Convenience Center! What a load of bs. Put two valves in convenience center and 3rd and 4th valves above the main dump outlet. With no info about the 3/4 valve written in the convenience center. Then to top it all off they write a generic manual for all their different models. Bs for something that costs so much and has so many moving parts.
(One of the two outside of convenience center is easy to see but the other you would not know it is there unless you are looking for it) Jp

Was looking at your information and you list your trailer as a 2019 Fusion 369 Toy Hauler and your tow vehichle as a 2500 series? Is that correct? Are you towing a 39' 17,000 lb. GVW trailer with a 3/4 ton truck? Just curious as the empty pin weight on that trailer 3,429 lbs. and if 23% of GVW is used for the "theoretical pin weight" that would be north of 4K with the hitch. I'd think that would be into a 1 ton dually territory.

Essvar
01-28-2022, 08:28 PM
Was looking at your information and you list your trailer as a 2019 Fusion 369 Toy Hauler and your tow vehichle as a 2500 series? Is that correct? Are you towing a 39' 17,000 lb. GVW trailer with a 3/4 ton truck? Just curious as the empty pin weight on that trailer 3,429 lbs. and if 23% of GVW is used for the "theoretical pin weight" that would be north of 4K with the hitch. I'd think that would be into a 1 ton dually territory.

Curious…. Is a site team member targeting? Trying to bait a member into a tow vehicle and payload issue?

Delete this as you have done before… site team. This is a Keystone forum. Not a truck forum.

travelin texans
01-29-2022, 08:38 AM
Curious…. Is a site team member targeting? Trying to bait a member into a tow vehicle and payload issue?

Delete this as you have done before… site team. This is a Keystone forum. Not a truck forum.

All your signature indicates is the truck has a "C" on it? That means it's a Cummins diesel which lowers the payload further due to the engine weight.
No one is picking on you, if you're happy towing extremely overloaded then by all means do so! Just be aware that, God forbid, you're in an accident those weights WILL be a big part of the investigation & ignorance is no excuse.
That site team member is simply pointing out the facts to you & anyone else that may be thinking their diesel truck can haul anything they can hitch to it, which is definitely NOT so. Yes that truck with the "C" can/will "pull" about anything hitched to it, but it CAN NOT safely within the trucks posted limits "carry" the weight of everything you hitch to it.
Sorry this is so upsetting to you! I don't think the moderators should delete every post that the "tractor beam" weight police make a comment about just because it pisses a couple of folks off.
Correct/accurate weight calculation is a big part of rving & those that are glaringly obvious as being or about to be overweight should be pointed out, whether it upsets them or not.
It's meant to inform all who are reading that every truck has its limitations which the engine type is only a small part of the equation.