PDA

View Full Version : Added these in that last couple of weeks.

LarrySharon
06-18-2017, 10:18 AM
Added a power door lock from RVLocks, Added a Hangs exhaust fan, installed a storage door so as not having to take the cushions and stuff off to get to storage under the seat.

chuckster57
06-18-2017, 10:23 AM
You should be proud, Looks great :applause:

bsmith0404
06-18-2017, 10:44 AM
Very nice, now quit working on it and use it....it's camping season:)

LarrySharon
06-18-2017, 08:54 PM
Not yet. We are ready but family matters are holding us up for now. Not to mention we are still in the rainy season not like in New Mexico. THX :)

JimQ
06-19-2017, 08:16 AM
Nice job! Looks great!

linux3
06-21-2017, 10:17 AM
I like those doors on the dinette seats. As a carpenter I'm a pretty good network engineer.
Maybe you could sell me a pre-made set?

Leatherman
06-22-2017, 05:26 AM
I also added custom doors to my 24RKPR. There are some spaces in the trailer that I removed the screwed in blanks with regular cabinet doors. I went to Home Depot and got them custom made to my sizes and finish (although the finish ended up being to dark). Both shipped were about $80. I have a post with some upgrades to my 24RKPR that you can look at the doors and where I placed them.

I too have the Heng fan. I replaced the standard vent in the bedroom with this. The fan went in quick. The time consuming part was fishing the electric as I had to disassemble the bulkhead/headboard on the bed to get the electric from the lighting over the bed. Very nice, runs in both directions and was only about $58 if I recall. I recommend it as a quick replacement. No need to go on the roof for this replacement fan.

LarrySharon
06-23-2017, 07:12 AM
I like those doors on the dinette seats. As a carpenter I'm a pretty good network engineer.
Maybe you could sell me a pre-made set?

I had the RV dealer for which I purchased the TT from order the door and accessories for me. The unbelievable thing was the hinges and other parts came without screws and I couldn't get any.(I went to a couple of RV dealers and repair facilities) So I went to home depot and bought hinges with the correct size screws.

Leatherman
06-23-2017, 12:49 PM
I ordered the custom doors from Home Depot. They did not have the correct hardware. I found the hardware on at RV Locks and More (http://www.rvlocksandmore.com/). They had the exact match for the hinges and all include the correct type/length screws.

LarrySharon
07-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Painted trailer hitch, after I wire brushed the rust spots out, looks new again. Added Max Air cover to the air vent. Washed the exterior and roof.

RichieRich3030
07-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Painted trailer hitch, after I wire brushed the rust spots out, looks new again. Added Max Air cover to the air vent. Washed the exterior and roof.

Any recommendations on products for cleaning the roof? I've been putting this task off for a while, but need to get after it...