PDA

View Full Version : Maiden voyage

Jetfixer03
06-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Leaving in the morning for our first time out in our new 195RB, finally! Our first TT by the way, so it'll definitely be interesting. I don't know who came up with this working for a living concept, but it really gets in the way sometimes. A couple of days in the Rockies will take the edge off for sure. :marshmallow:

kennyskywalker
06-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Leaving in the morning for our first time out in our new 195RB, finally! Our first TT by the way, so it'll definitely be interesting. I don't know who came up with this working for a living concept, but it really gets in the way sometimes. A couple of days in the Rockies will take the edge off for sure. :marshmallow:
Sounds like you have the right perspective, enjoy your trip!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ctbruce
06-03-2017, 06:02 PM
Enjoy! Relax! Think it through! Take a step back and start again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

kjohn
06-03-2017, 08:18 PM
I have owned two other TT's, but this week was my first time out with a brand spanking new Cougar 21RBS. Towed it home 90 miles against a terrible wind almost at 90 degrees. Towed it out west about 165 miles and parked in a farmyard to go gopher shooting. Second night a terrible wind came up and I thought the trailer was going to tip over. Jeez, what a night!

Enjoy your TT. My wife is finally retired, and I work Spring and Fall on a big farm, so it will be play time this summer!

Tbos
06-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Enjoy your TT and your maiden voyage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk