PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here from North East Wisconsin

newultraelite
05-30-2017, 09:50 AM
Hello everyone. Member of other truck and UTV forums so I figured I should join this one also.

Been having a furnace problem since the unit was new so that question will be coming shortly for you tech guru's out there.

Purchased a 2015 Keystone Elite Ultralite model (32 FB) at the end of 2014. It was a special order (Wifey wanted the table and chairs rather than the booth setup). The entire ordering process was a mess and we ended up receiving the camper about 3 months late. No big deal right. It was October when we received it and the camping season was basically over. Keystone was decent about the delays and offered some extra discounts.

Other than the ordering/manufacturing and the furnace issue we absolutely love this camper.

Hopefully someone out there can help me troubleshoot the furnace issue once I get the details posted.
'
Thanks

Jeepshots
05-30-2017, 11:15 AM
Welcome to the forum from Central Arkansas! Sorry you're having furnace issues - some smarter guys than me will pop in shortly and pepper you with all sorts of questions/suggestions. In the meantime, there's all sorts of great information floating around here - grab a chair and start poking around!

JimQ
05-30-2017, 01:33 PM
Welcome to the forum!! Sorry your having problems. Hopefully after you post the info, it will be a quick fix!

66joej
05-30-2017, 02:18 PM
Welcome to the forum from Radium Hot Springs BC.
There are some very knowledgeable people on this site who I'm sure can offer excellent advice to help with that furnace problem.

ctbruce
05-30-2017, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO! Glad you're here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

NorskeBob
05-31-2017, 06:49 AM
Welcome from Upstate NY. Hope you find a solution for your furnace issue on the Forum.

PARAPTOR
05-31-2017, 03:50 PM
wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Be Safe and Happy Camping :camping

DAN d
06-01-2017, 03:38 AM
Welcome to the forum carver ma

cardinal96ss
06-01-2017, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the forum from eastern Nebraska. Enjoy!