PDA

View Full Version : Taco Tuesday

ctbruce
05-23-2017, 04:52 PM
We do Taco Tuesday at least every other week. What food rituals do you have?

Also, in my defense, that frozen Margarita did not look that big...holy crap, Batman....[emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Steve079
05-23-2017, 05:41 PM
We do a Saturday Pizza night. We have a Blackstone pizza oven, and we do between 2 and 6, depending on the crowd. Wife makes the dough and sauce, I make some of the sausage. It'a a big hit, great way to feed a crowd!

66joej
05-23-2017, 06:49 PM
Have to say our best is when partner Adele BBQs triple AAA Sterling Silver Alberta beef. Mouth watering and delicious. Would put her skills against any cook. Mind you my breakfasts are not too shabby. :whistling::whistling:

vampress_me
05-23-2017, 07:24 PM
We have a kiddo with a genetic condition who lives on a routine. Thank goodness over the years it isn't quite as rigid as it used to be! :) We have pizza every Thursday for supper. The best was one week a few years ago when their grandma (my mom) was taking care of them while I was out west hunting with my dad. I was told on the phone later that there was a discussion of what to have for supper and C piped up with "but grandma, it's Thursday. It's pizza day". Thursdays are now known as "pizza day".

JRTJH
05-23-2017, 07:33 PM
The first Monday of every month is red beans and rice with Savoy's sausage. We bring back as much Savoy's as the refrigerator will hold every time we go back to Louisiana. That's probably the only time you won't find beer in the Cougar refrigerator... :angel:

As for rituals, every New Years day is ham, black-eyed peas, cabbage and corn pones. Might be "superstition" but we've been doing it since our first New Year's together and we've been blessed with 49 so far. Not about to change for fear the year might not be as good as those in the past !!!!!

gearhead
05-23-2017, 09:58 PM
Same as John on New Year's Day. Christmas Eve is usually gumbo or étouffée. Friday seems to be pizza the last few years.

Mikesamoose
05-23-2017, 11:37 PM
Friday night pizza night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

SAABDOCTOR
05-24-2017, 05:16 AM
Friday night is Mac & cheese with sausage or last resort tube steaks. On Christmas and New years it is a ham with all the fixins!:)