PDA

View Full Version : Avalanche lighting issue

Gleeb
05-22-2017, 07:30 AM
Have a 2012 290rl avalanche. Ceiling lights in living area work sporadically. I have reset all the breakers and checked connections behind the switches to no avail. Any suggestions. Thanks

JRTJH
05-22-2017, 07:34 AM
Check the connections behind the ceiling lights as well as the connections at each of the fuse holders on the power center. Many times a loose fuse, a loose terminal end on the fuse block or a loose screw on a ground wire can cause the problems you're seeing. Good luck identifying the location of your problem. It can be a frustrating "hunt" for the right wire/connector.

Steve S
05-22-2017, 07:50 AM
Have a 2012 290rl avalanche. Ceiling lights in living area work sporadically. I have reset all the breakers and checked connections behind the switches to no avail. Any suggestions. Thanks

Do you have LED lights or the standard ones? LED lights will come loose at times and will flicker or just not work at all. When I'm set up I usually have to bang a few lights to get them to stay on or pull the covers, pull the light and adjust the wire ends.

Gleeb
05-22-2017, 08:02 AM
No leds but will try the other suggestions. Thank you very much

Gleeb
06-04-2017, 04:03 AM
wanted to say thanks, found a loose connection on the fuse bar.