PDA

View Full Version : Weekend review of North Fork RV resort Front Royal VA.

Tbos
05-21-2017, 11:42 AM
Spent the weekend in Front Royal Va. Front Royal calls itself the Canoe Capital of the world. We stayed at North Fork RV Resort. It is a one of those membership places that let us regular Good Sam and other group folks in too. However, we can only reserve 7 days in advance. The rates are about 2/3 what are at the CG in Winchester VA. They put us in "C" section about 1/2 way to the river. It was a pull through site very wide but all gravel and no shade. I'm not sure if the river sites are even available to non-members. It is very close to I-66. Everyone seemed nice and we had no issues with the full hook ups. I used the 50 amp with a dog bone to hook up the 30 amp for the TT. We were visiting family in the area so we didn't get to use any of the facilities except the one bath house on our way out. It seemed reasonably clean but nothing fancy. They have a nice pool, a putt putt course, and a game room. Several pet park areas. Here's a picture of our rig in the site. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170521/a8e41594188343f7265acf4007fa68c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve079
05-21-2017, 02:56 PM
What do sites there run per night? Do they have Wifi and cable?

Tbos
05-21-2017, 04:45 PM
What do sites there run per night? Do they have Wifi and cable?

No cable but they did have wifi. As a Good Sam the sites were less than $40 each.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk