PDA

View Full Version : Directv / auto cable-satellite

Jus10inla
05-17-2017, 05:17 PM
So on my old camper, i could plug the coax into the rear, then directv to interior. Would fire right up.

My new camper (2016 hideout 299rlds) it has the auto satellite that finds local cable channels. I have heard that i cant hookup my directv to it until i disable the splitter or disconnect the auto cable box.. can anyone tellme info?

I have a black, white, & orange coax comes into the entertainment center. The orange goes into a bulkhead connection, then on top it has about a 3 ft piece that ties right back in to a connection besdie it, then underneath it comes back out orange & goes to a connection box with the black & white coax & appears to be fork terminal connections.

Can anyone tel me which of these i should plug into my directv box?

Jus10inla
05-19-2017, 02:51 PM
This is a wiring disgram sent to me by keystone today

carpeneti
08-15-2017, 08:59 AM
We need to know how to hookup to cable only, the previous owners obviously had a satelite connection, now we want to hookup and cannot get channels, think it has something to do with previous owners. ALSO we did a little rewiring and not can connect to cable on the living room TV, but cannot do it on the bedroom tv RRRRRRRRR! Frustrating

Blucaddy71
09-10-2017, 08:03 PM
So Jus10-----were you able to get hooked up based on the schematic?