PDA

View Full Version : Theater Seating

Frank G
05-15-2017, 11:43 AM
66 inch dual manual recliners with center console. This is out of a 2017 Laredo 325RL. We replaced it with power recliners. The color scheme of the FW is Maduro, we used them for 2 days before replacement. The backs come off and the right and left side detach from the center console. I think they could easily be hauled in a SUV.

Asking price $450.00 or best offer.
We are located in northwest Ohio, contact us for options. We are not equipped to package and shipping would be expensive. (I do have a skid and a roll of gorilla tape):eek:

PM for contact information

msubobcats
05-16-2017, 06:55 AM
Too bad we are on the west coast.
We have the hideabed and want to get something more comfy. I guess the chairs came out rather easily???

Frank G
05-16-2017, 05:32 PM
Too bad we are on the west coast.
We have the hideabed and want to get something more comfy. I guess the chairs came out rather easily???

With the 30" door and the removable backs on the chairs it was quite easy. Still scratching my head on how to get a 175 lb. 24" washer dryer through a 20" bedroom door.:banghead:

JRTJH
05-16-2017, 06:21 PM
I'm not familiar with your model, but by chance, does the bedroom door frame unscrew from the wall? That would give you the width of the door (20") plus the additional space where the door swings, which should be another 3 or 4 inches, maybe more. If your door is mounted like most, the screws that hold the door frame are located under the plastic molding that is held in place by the hinge screws.

As I said, I'm not familiar with your unit, but maybe worth a look to see????

shaner
05-18-2017, 10:28 AM
Interested. Sending you a message

Bigjim55
05-23-2017, 03:20 AM
Where are you located?

Frank G
05-23-2017, 04:38 AM
Where are you located?

Pemberville, OH 43450

CMTankersley
06-27-2017, 03:34 PM
66 inch dual manual recliners with center console. This is out of a 2017 Laredo 325RL. We replaced it with power recliners. The color scheme of the FW is Maduro, we used them for 2 days before replacement. The backs come off and the right and left side detach from the center console. I think they could easily be hauled in a SUV.

Asking price $450.00 or best offer.
We are located in northwest Ohio, contact us for options. We are not equipped to package and shipping would be expensive. (I do have a skid and a roll of gorilla tape):eek:

PM for contact information
Do you still have the theater seating?