PDA

View Full Version : Two occasions to announce...

msubobcats
05-08-2017, 02:57 PM
First and by far the most important, we will have two new Great Grandchildren around the end of Nov or early Dec. Our Granddaughter and our Granddaughter in Law will be giving us numbers 6 and 7. We are a little worried about our Granddaughter Kayla as she has lost two previous before having their son Alaric, sort of my namesake. My name is Eric/Rick..... We are really praying that she can carry this one to term...
And, we put our home back on the market two weeks ago and are waiting for maybe two offers. HIS will be done. Really would like to be moving up to Idaho as soon as possible.
Anyway, that is our news...

chuckster57
05-08-2017, 03:22 PM
I wish you all the best. Our thoughts and prayers for the kids.

sourdough
05-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Great news on the great grand kids!! We wish you all the best and our prayers are with you. Good luck on the move to Idaho.

CrazyCain
05-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Great News, wishing you all the best.

Bolo4u
05-08-2017, 06:32 PM
Congrats and best wishes on the Grandkids!! With any luck, we'll be following you out of state within the next few years (not necessarily to Idaho...) I'll be watching for your sale, since I work in your current hood...

66joej
05-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Congratulations on your expected additions. Hope everything goes according to plan. Also good luck on your move to Idaho.

BethH
05-08-2017, 07:29 PM
Congrats!! Our house goes on the market on Wednesday and after a summer of traveling we plan to land in Idaho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

notanlines
05-09-2017, 02:21 AM
Congrat's and what they ^^^^ said! We have travelled through Idaho many times, not extensively, but I'm curious what would bring this many people there to retire. We stayed in the Bonners Ferry area about four days the last time through, but it wasn't what I'd call memorable. Certain great scenery. From north of San Francisco all through Oregon and into Washington is all great scenery. Maybe a tax thing? Or just the right distance to get out of the urban lifestyle.....

SAABDOCTOR
05-09-2017, 05:20 AM
CONGRADULATIONS! And our prayers for you and your family. Iam going to be a great grandpa in September!:)

Tbos
05-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Congrats and prayers that all goes well.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW

Steve S
05-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Congrats and keep thinking positive thoughts!:) Pretty soon you'll have a trailer full and you'll need a bigger one!:dance::smitten:

ctbruce
05-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Congrats and prayers for all. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

msubobcats
05-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Congrat's and what they ^^^^ said! We have travelled through Idaho many times, not extensively, but I'm curious what would bring this many people there to retire. We stayed in the Bonners Ferry area about four days the last time through, but it wasn't what I'd call memorable. Certain great scenery. From north of San Francisco all through Oregon and into Washington is all great scenery. Maybe a tax thing? Or just the right distance to get out of the urban lifestyle.....

Will make this brief so not to get flagged but regulation of cow flatulence, increased vehicle registration fees, gas taxes jumping, background checks for ammo purchases, sanctuary state status, etc, etc. That is just the past year. Cannot take their garbage anymore.