PDA

View Full Version : Modified Garage for SuperDuty to fit

jerseyphil
05-23-2011, 03:50 AM
Well, the DW thinks I'm crazy, but....
I removed the 1 1/2" top board and replaced it with 1/4" Luan plywood. The job wasn't as simple as that, but you get the idea.
Now, my SuperDuty fits in the garage. I hated having is outside.

kenn209
05-23-2011, 03:54 AM
I don;t mind the truck or cars outside. I can't stand having the Fiver outside. I really want a garage for it in the backyard... DW thinks I'm crazy!!

jerseyphil
05-23-2011, 04:11 AM
I've been pushing for a garage for the 318 as well. It would fit nicely on the side of my house, but my wife has this idea of turning the garage entrance 90 degrees to we enter on the side instead of the front. BUT, that would negate the ability to put an RV garage there. We are at a stalemate!!

bdaniel
05-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Here is what I did for a RV shelter.

Camper Shelter (http://www.bobbystuff.com/RV/index.php?blog=CamperShelter)

Bobby

Wing-in-it
05-23-2011, 03:27 PM
I've been pushing for a garage for the 318 as well. It would fit nicely on the side of my house, but my wife has this idea of turning the garage entrance 90 degrees to we enter on the side instead of the front. BUT, that would negate the ability to put an RV garage there. We are at a stalemate!!

I'd say to the wife...."the inside of the house is yours & the garage is mine":p....no more stale mate! That's the deal I have with mine! Good luck!

Mark

Wing-in-it
05-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Here is what I did for a RV shelter.

http://www.bobbystuff.com/RV/05-00-Camper_shelter.php

Bobby

I like Bobby!!!!

Mark

hankpage
05-23-2011, 07:42 PM
I'd say to the wife...."the inside of the house is yours & the garage is mine":p....no more stale mate! That's the deal I have with mine! Good luck!

Mark

Mark, I more or less have the same agreement with my DW but the garage is not as comfortable as the rest of the house so I occasionally compromise. :rolleyes:

Phil, You have a nice truck and trailer so you must be doing something right. I think I see that RV garage in your future. :D

JM2¢, Hank

jerseyphil
05-24-2011, 02:17 AM
Thanks everyone for your comments.

And, bdaniel, that's a nice shelter.

Wing-in-it
05-24-2011, 07:59 AM
Mark, I more or less have the same agreement with my DW but the garage is not as comfortable as the rest of the house so I occasionally compromise. :rolleyes:

Phil, You have a nice truck and trailer so you must be doing something right. I think I see that RV garage in your future. :D

JM2¢, Hank

That's funny Hank!!!

Mark

GMcKenzie
05-24-2011, 12:03 PM
That's funny Hank!!!

Mark

It sounds to me like he simply hasn't put enough effort into setting up the garage.

An old recliner, fridge and TV and it could be quite comfy :)

hankpage
05-24-2011, 01:46 PM
It sounds to me like he simply hasn't put enough effort into setting up the garage.

An old recliner, fridge and TV and it could be quite comfy :)

No need .... I have the Cougar parked along side with cable and electric and the fridge is always well stocked. .... If you have to be in the dog house it might as well be made by Keystone. ;) Hank