PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for the first adventure

RandyandDeb
04-24-2017, 03:04 PM
Well, in a couple of days we are heading out for our first trip with the new 5vr and truck. Got many more planned, but there's got to be a first. Kind of nervous after following some of the issues on the forum, but because of the forum I think I am pretty well prepared. Thanks for all the information and I hope someday to be able to contribute to the cause myself. We are just heading on a four day trip to Elkhart and back. Going to the RV show there. We had originally planned to choose the 5th wheel we planned to buy at the show, but I ran into a deal I couldn't refuse. Now we are just going as our inaugural trip.

sourdough
04-24-2017, 03:15 PM
Have a great trip!! If there is something making you nervous just give a shout out and someone will try to help out. You want it to be a blast, not something that keeps you nervous all time....although the first trip will do that no matter what IMO.

Tbos
04-24-2017, 03:38 PM
Have a great trip. You have a really nice looking setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

66joej
04-24-2017, 05:05 PM
Welcome to the forum from Radium Hot Springs BC.
Love that bumper guard. Enjoy your new outfit.

JRTJH
04-24-2017, 06:16 PM
If you're going to be in Elkhart, Goshen (and the Keystone plants) are just 16 miles away. You might want to contact Keystone Customer Service and see which factory tours are available during the days you'll be nearby. If you have an open afternoon, the drive isn't tough and the understanding about the innerworkings of your RV will become much more "real" after you see the way they're built.

It's an afternoon that's well spent !!!!!

RandyandDeb
04-25-2017, 02:05 AM
Great idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

DAN d
04-25-2017, 03:39 AM
good luck enjoy from carver ma.:camping: