PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Fuzion 395 slide operation in Control Panel

ncbound123
04-24-2017, 06:16 AM
We have a 2014 Fuzion 395 and we can operate our slides and our awnings using the remote control. However we cannot use the buttons in the control cabinet. There seems to be no power at the panel for these controls. I have checked all the fuses in the power distribution box at the bottom of the cabinet and found none blown. Is there somewhere else to look for a blown fuse that provides the 12 volt for these switches? Any help would be appreciated. I haven't found anything is the owners paperwork that gives a hint as to where else to look.

Thanks in advance.

canesfan
04-24-2017, 08:01 AM
Not sure if this is your issue too, it seems to be a common theme lately so I'll throw it out there...if you operate/turn something on/open something with the remote, you have to turn it off/close it with the remote to be able to use the switches. If that's not it then it sounds like you do have a 12VDC problem somewhere.

ncbound123
04-30-2017, 04:59 PM
A quick update. I found the blown fuse in the basement compartment. It was located on the left side up near the shower drain. It is a 15 AMP fuse and is in a red holder. If anyone else runs into this issue.