PDA

View Full Version : Just Joined

Frank NCenFL
07-30-2009, 05:57 PM
After thirty years of tent camping we, Jackie and I, decided two years ago no more sleeping on the ground. We studied hard and shopped hard for several months and I finally found the camper in my signature. It was larger than I intended to buy but looked and smelled new and the price was right. A few minor problems since but nothing I couldn't fix myself. Towing with the 7.3 is a great. I have to check the rearview ocassionally to make sure the camper is still there.

We travel with three dogs, ages 11, 12 and 20, that total less than 60 lbs.

In two years we have covered almost 7000 miles in 20+ trips. As little as 20 miles one way and as much as 850.

Maniac
07-30-2009, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you are enjoying your camper. If you ever get up this way, give us a holler.

Festus2
07-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Yes- welcome to the group! The mileage that you have put on is a good indication that you really enjoy getting off the ground; and, after 30 years in a tent, you should be off the ground! We are looking forward to your contributions - whatever form they may take - and hope this forum meets your expectations. Richard.

Flyguy
07-30-2009, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, I have collected a variety of information for the RV'er and have these on my homepage, click on "Flyguy" in the upper left of this post, a drop down menu will appear, then click on "visit Flyguy's homepage", this will get you into my server and you can look through it and all the folders and download whatever may be useful to you.