PDA

View Full Version : Laredo 291TG or similar questions

pollockd
05-16-2011, 05:45 AM
Hello,

I have a few questions about the included finished parts of the inside of the trailer:

- Is there suppose to be a towel rack in the bathroom? I found some brackets in the kitchen drawer, but no bar.
- Do you just get the cloth shower curtain? I guess I have to buy a plastic one to put on the inside?
-Is there a toilet roll holder in the bathroom? I don't have one.

Thank you,

Dave

jq1031
05-16-2011, 05:54 AM
I found my toilet paper holder in the kitchen drawer. Rather than install it I purchased a stand holder!

campingcpl
05-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Hello,

I have a few questions about the included finished parts of the inside of the trailer:

- Is there suppose to be a towel rack in the bathroom? I found some brackets in the kitchen drawer, but no bar.
- Do you just get the cloth shower curtain? I guess I have to buy a plastic one to put on the inside?
-Is there a toilet roll holder in the bathroom? I don't have one.

Thank you,

Dave

Our unit didn't come with a towel rack or a toilet paper holder but it did come with an shower curtain liner.

The Sod Father
05-17-2011, 07:15 AM
Our Bullet Premier did NOT come with towel bars, toilet paper holder, paper towel holder. Which begs the question, is really a premier product if you have to buy all of this stuff??:p

In all seriousness, I didn't get too upset about it since the stuff they usually give you is cheap crap anyway. I went to Target and bought towel bars, paper towel holders, toilet paper holder, throw rugs, new sheets, new comforter, storage baskets for the night stands, storage bins for the pantry, lights for the pantry, etc. The rig looks much more homey with all of that stuff in it.

rturriff7
05-18-2011, 04:19 AM
My Laredo 291TG has no towel bar, tp holder or inner shower curtain. Or cutlery drawer.

DTJ9610
05-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Our 303TG had a coat hook type rack in the bathroom with 4 hooks, had the cloth curtain as well. As for the TP holder it was in the medicine cabinet. The dealer advised that keystone left it off so the buyer could put it where they wanted.

coachtrav
05-18-2011, 07:08 AM
In the 291tg where is everyone mounting toilet paper holder. Dont see an easy place. May look to get a vertical post that sits on the counter.

Laredo291OH
05-18-2011, 08:53 AM
We decided to just keep it in the little cubby hole in the vanity right beside the toilet. Not sure we will keep it that way since we haven't camped in it yet. We just got it a couple of weeks ago.

race44
05-18-2011, 09:22 AM
TP holder, soap dish, etc were not mounted either. Like someone else said its better they leave off either to buy better pieces and place where you would like. The TP holder I mounted to the bathroom door