PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the "royalty package" is???

BlueThunder34
03-27-2017, 03:51 PM
I looked all over the Keystone website and cannot figure out what the "royalty package" means??? We are deciding between two 336BHS units one has it and from what I can see it looks like it includes different style interior lights and the outside kitchen area has steel vs laminated wood countertops. Is that what this is??? You think they would just list out what each package includes.

JRTJH
03-27-2017, 04:55 PM
Try here: http://www.keystonerv.com/media/3066967/cg_royaltypackage_oct16.pdf

ctbruce
03-27-2017, 05:39 PM
:twocents:The royalty package is a perk of being a moderator. Every time someone asks, they double our salaries. Thanks for your contribution.:twocents:

BlueThunder34
03-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Its funny how it says $2,000 in free upgrades but it doesn't list those upgrades out:banghead: Why oh why does the RV world have to be so elusive? Even buying a car you can pick a package and see what that package includes. I think by looking at models that do and do not have this "package" it appears to be some add ons like the interior lights, maxx air fan with rain sensor, steel outdoor kitchen, camera prep, flip down bike rack, soundbar on the TV. I like those things so I'm going with it as well as it has a secondary power awning for the same price the other unit is without those options.

66joej
03-27-2017, 05:55 PM
:twocents:The royalty package is a perk of being a moderator. Every time someone asks, they double our salaries. Thanks for your contribution.:twocents:

Keep feeding us that BS and I will start believing you.:lol:

BlueThunder34
03-27-2017, 06:02 PM

:lol::lol:

JRTJH
03-27-2017, 06:11 PM
I didn't think I needed to spell it out, but what's included in the Royalty Package is listed in the link I provided. On the Cougar, it includes Champagne sidewalls, Cougar remote and Frameless windows. On the Cougar XLite it includes Champagne sidewalls, Cougar remote and Solid surface countertops.

Look at the picture, it's all clearly described. Now as for being a $2000 value? On most of the invoices I've seen it's listed as $1883 with a $1883 discount. So much for being "free", especially since all of those features were "standard equipment" on 2016 Cougar and XLite models.........

CaptnJohn
03-27-2017, 06:19 PM
I didn't think I needed to spell it out, but what's included in the Royalty Package is listed in the link I provided. On the Cougar, it includes Champagne sidewalls, Cougar remote and Frameless windows. On the Cougar XLite it includes Champagne sidewalls, Cougar remote and Solid surface countertops.

Look at the picture, it's all clearly described. Now as for being a $2000 value? On most of the invoices I've seen it's listed as $1883 with a $1883 discount. So much for being "free", especially since all of those features were "standard equipment" on 2016 Cougar and XLite models.........

Correct ~~ standard stuff on my 2016 Cougar 5er. What I nostly get a chuckle at is the "mandatory Package".... at least 2 of those on my 303RLS.

BlueThunder34
03-27-2017, 06:48 PM

Oh I did look and no you don't need to spell it out but those features listed on that half sheet " Champagne sidewalls, Cougar remote and Frameless windows" are standard features on all of the Cougar 5th wheels and not what the royalty package is implying. I just heard back from the dealer and he stated that the features I listed previously are correct for what is implied with this $2000 in free upgrades "royalty package. Thanks for taking the time however to post the link, I appreciate it.