PDA

View Full Version : Dometic Refrigerator check light wont go off

JJC
05-14-2011, 04:52 PM
We are getting ready to leave for vacation and checking all things are finding that the Dometic refrigerator check light will not go off. The light is suppose to go off if the refrigerator is connected to power. We have tried turning the refrigerator off and then on again but the light turns back on after a few minutes.

The light is only suppose to go on if the gas it not igniting the unit. Can someone enlighten me on how to fix this. Thanks

Me.Bikes.Dogs
05-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Is the Auto light on?
Is it set to AC or Gas when the check light is on?

hankaye
05-14-2011, 08:13 PM
JJC, Howdy;

We are getting ready to leave for vacation and checking all things are finding that the Dometic refrigerator check light will not go off. The light is suppose to go off if the refrigerator is connected to power. We have tried turning the refrigerator off and then on again but the light turns back on after a few minutes.

The light is only suppose to go on if the gas it not igniting the unit. Can someone enlighten me on how to fix this. Thanks

Do you have an owner's manual for it. If so there should be a troubleshooting section near the back.
If not then would you please tell us which model fridg you have... we can help better as different models have different lights, buttons, switches, etc...

hankaye