PDA

View Full Version : Not so Newbies

Mikesr
03-22-2017, 06:37 AM
Hello everyone, Mike and Donna from Lebanon Pennsylvania here.
This looks like a great forum and we're excited to be a part of it.
Currently we do not own a Keystone model. We have owned several brands over the past 20 years to include Rockwood, Starcraft, Flagstaff, Jayco and Shasta.
We've looked over most if not all the TT's in bunkhouse models that Keystone offers. We like what Keystone is doing and the quality seems to be key that keeps us looking at Keystone.
The floor plan we're looking at is an 2017 Outback 325BH. We looked at the Cougar, Laredo and Sprinter floor plan that matches this and we seem to like Outback very much for various reason.
We have not inked a deal yet and we may need help from you folks with some of the information Keystone and our dealer is providing.
Most likely we will order the unit the way we like, that worked the best in the past to get just what we wanted.
I will keep you updated on our progress and what we decide.
Thanks Again and happy camping to all

cardinal96ss
03-22-2017, 06:46 AM
Welcome to the forum from eastern Nebraska. Sounds like you have a super plan. Lots of great info and advice on this forum so don't hesitate to reach out.

PARAPTOR
03-22-2017, 07:37 AM
:wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

May want to read some posts from members ordering units rather than buying those on the lot. Basically Keystone seems to be constantly making changes throughout the year. Some Major some not.

Enjoy your shopping experience! :bdance:

Be Safe and Happy Future Camping :camping:

ctbruce
03-22-2017, 04:53 PM
Welcome to the forum from Kansas City, MO. :wlcm:

Enjoy your new rig when you get it.

Tbos
03-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Lots of good information here. Hope all goes well getting a new rig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

66joej
03-22-2017, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum from Radium Hot Springs BC.
Have fun shopping. Enjoy your new acquisition.

busterbrown
03-22-2017, 08:01 PM
Good luck with your purchase. Just a bit of advice for your future purchase. Late 2016 models tend to be almost identical to early 2017 models, especially in early spring. Somewhere in April, RV manufacturers change VINs to represent the new model year but all the features stay the same.

This happened to me last year (delivery date was March 29th) when I purchased my Bullet. I could have waited 2 more weeks and ordered a 2017 instead. But I would have lost out on a 2016 $$ rebate. The 2017 model in April was the exact same unit I purchased in March. Nothing changed except for heavier pockets.

Welcome and safe travels.