PDA

View Full Version : Laredo TT Mattress

jq1031
05-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Having slept on the new mattress for approx 20 nights my back can't take it anymore! I went online tonight at my wife's suggestion & found a Queen size 4" Serta Memory Foam mattress topper from Overstocked.com for $99.99 plus one dollar shipping and of course no tax. Maybe now I'll be that happy camper!!!

Johnnyfry
05-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Definitely post a follow up here. We have the stock queen in our 318 SAB and find it wanting. We have a Temperpaedic at home and love it. We are seriously considering taking it in the trailer on the next trip

John

jq1031
05-15-2011, 05:16 PM
Definitely post a follow up here. We have the stock queen in our 318 SAB and find it wanting. We have a Temperpaedic at home and love it. We are seriously considering taking it in the trailer on the next trip

John

I will post an update on the Serta topper! I'm sure it won't compare to you're Temperpaedic but it has to be an improvement. We use a Sleep Number at home as my back has it's problems & the Keystone mattress is not much more than a 5" piece of cardboard! joe

jq1031
05-20-2011, 06:50 AM
I put the Serta Memory Foam 4' mattress topper on today. It fits well & seems to make a major improvement in the bed. After laying on it for a few minutes I was pleased & believe it was money well spent. A few nights of sleeping on it will be the real test.

cnbhand
06-24-2011, 07:28 PM
We have a rks292 5th wheel. The mattress is or was lacking comfort and length. I took out the bed platform and built a full size queen. Wonderful! We put in a real full size queen mattress. The only inconvenience is getting to the closet when slide is retracted, must crawl over the bed to get to it. A small price to pay. While building the platform I also enclosed the the top 5 inches for storage, similar to storage area in other rigs. I also made a hinge door so I could access the manual slide mechanism located under the bed.

skifreak76
06-25-2011, 07:00 AM
we did the same thing. bought a serta memory foam topper from overstock and wow what a difference!! been using it for about 2-3 years. it is great

jq1031
06-27-2011, 05:35 PM
We've been sleeping on the Serta 4" foam topper for the last two weeks. It's GREAT! We plan to buy one for our King bed back home. It without a doubt solved the cheep Keystone mattress problem.