PDA

View Full Version : Need help on sat install

skystak
05-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Have new 303tg. Set up sat in my driveway. Hooked receiver directly to back of dish lnb. Worked fine. Needed a BBC since no swm. So then I decide to hook up the dish directly to the the port outside in the back of the Laredo. I then take the cable off the tv inside, hook it to the BBC then the BBC to my receiver. Nothing. I made sure the amp was off and the two little ports are still connected in the bunk area. Anyone
? Help?
Thanks
Sky

tribalsimba
05-15-2011, 06:28 PM
My 303TG has both a cable hookup and a SAT hookup in the back of it. Inside the Unit in the cubby to the right of the stereo head unit, the the left inner wall there is where the TV plugs into the Antenna/Cable line. Then on the right wall in that cubby is another set of hook ups. The top one goes directly to the SAT hookup on the backwall of the camper, and the bottom one 'injects' the RF-OUT (TV2) output into the Antenna/Cable loop of cable, so you never have to unplug any TV. Just as you mentioned, make sure you turn off the Over-The-Air tuner amplifier in the bunkroom.