PDA

View Full Version : Bullet 1650ex Mattress

Jazzyyonce
03-20-2017, 11:16 AM
I can't find any documentation ANYWHERE that tells me the actual size of our mattress in the 2017 Bullet 1650EX. Heck, I can't even find "1650EX" anywhere on these forums.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll probably just measure it out but it'd be nice to know their specs from a manual.

sourdough
03-20-2017, 11:34 AM
I can't find any documentation ANYWHERE that tells me the actual size of our mattress in the 2017 Bullet 1650EX. Heck, I can't even find "1650EX" anywhere on these forums.

Anyone have any ideas? I'll probably just measure it out but it'd be nice to know their specs from a manual.

I would just measure it to be sure and eliminate any error. That's what we did before replacement - really simple and you KNOW exactly what you are dealing with.

PARAPTOR
03-20-2017, 12:16 PM

x2 .. measure what is there now, if you come up with some strange dimensions (RV queen, king, etc.) may want to consider modifying the bed base to get to a standard size and save on findings sheets etc. We have had posts addressing modifying bed bases. If applicable you can do a search on the forum say like beds, bedding.

JRTJH
03-20-2017, 01:15 PM
If I remember correctly, the 1650EX is a "hybrid" trailer with two "slide out, canvas walled bed platforms, one on each end. In most Keystone "conventional" models, the bed size is either a standard queen (60x80) or an RV queen (60x75) but with the "canvas wall, slide out bed" models, there are a number of "unique sized mattresses. I've seen models with a standard 54" bed on one end and a king 72" bed on the other end or even one model with a twin bed on one end and a queen on the other. Mattress length can range from "canvas wall to canvas wall" or can be any custom length to accommodate a cabinet or shelf, etc. So, I'd recommend you actually measure the bed to be sure of what's really there.

sourdough
03-20-2017, 01:35 PM
Here's a link to the 1650EX:

http://www.keystonerv.com/bullet/

Just go to specifications and tab until you see the 1650EX. It gives you the specs for your trailer (if you don't have them) and the floorplan. It does not however give you the size of the mattress other than "queen". If they are just solid foam mattresses that could be something "close" to 60x80 or they could be an RV queen as John mentioned. Measuring it is the sure fire way to know what you have.

Jazzyyonce
03-21-2017, 03:21 AM
Looks like I'll be pulling out the measuring tape :) Thanks all :)

Jazzyyonce
03-28-2017, 02:42 PM
Just FYI in case anyone needs to know, it is a standard queen 😊 measured & certified