PDA

View Full Version : Slide out on Raptor

avopsldo
03-16-2017, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone.
Put the slide out yesterday on my Raptor and when trying to bring it back in only one side would move. I was able to pull the other side in to get it to close, but at a loss for what "suddenly" happened. All I can think of is the slide got off track or the screw might have come disconnected. :facepalm: Any thoughts or has anyone encountered this problem and if so what did you do to get it fixed. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter

chuckster57
03-16-2017, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the forum!!

Without knowing what type of slide it is, it's dang near impossible to diagnose over the WWW.

Is it hydraulic, electric rack and pinion ( square tubes with gear track) or cable?

PARAPTOR
03-16-2017, 01:23 PM
It would help all of us, if you can supply the year and model of Your Raptor. Maybe better yet, include this information and other in your signature.

Thanks

RandyandDeb
03-19-2017, 03:46 AM
My 2017 Raptor slides are cable. I don't know if all Raptor builds were cable slides.

xrated
03-19-2017, 05:18 AM
avopsldo........if by chance yours is the cable type system, here is a link to a thread that I started several months ago with a pretty detailed explanation of the hows and whys of the cable system on some of the Keystone trailers.

http://www.keystoneforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26924