PDA

View Full Version : What is this for?

aanorthwest
03-04-2017, 04:18 PM
I've had my trailer for not quite a year and this is the second time I've actually took it out to use. This has been laying on the table getting moved around and can't figure out what this is for. Anybody know?

rode2nowhere
03-04-2017, 04:58 PM
not a clue

PARAPTOR
03-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Got me :confused: If nothing else falls off we will know that this part must not be too important :facepalm:

Guess may be a bracket holding something round, Yeap a wild as.. guess

ADDED: :wlcm: to The Forum From Western PA

Be Safe and Happy Camping

itat
03-04-2017, 05:38 PM
Can you post some pics of other sides. For example, looking at what's on the bottom of this picture? Are they knobs to turn the threaded pieces?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aanorthwest
03-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Yes those are knobs that turn the bolts. You can't pull them out because they have little keepers holding them on.

66joej
03-04-2017, 05:59 PM
Could it be something left in your coach by a tech. Does look like some sort of a hold down bracket.

MattHelm21
03-04-2017, 07:42 PM
Could it be a bracket for securing your refrigerator doors closed? Our Samsung residential came with something similar but only one screw. I would look for anything that might pop loose while traveling and see if it fits. I'm really curious to find out what it is now. Good luck.

notanlines
03-05-2017, 03:21 AM
I don't see the fuss in all this. Simply throw it away. Your very next trip you will immediately learn the use by it becoming clear that there is no way to set up the trailer without it. Also you will find that they are back-ordered for a month. Sound about right?

busterbrown
03-05-2017, 03:35 AM
I don't see the fuss in all this. Simply throw it away. Your very next trip you will immediately learn the use by it becoming clear that there is no way to set up the trailer without it. Also you will find that they are back-ordered for a month. Sound about right?

So true. :lol:

CrazyCain
03-05-2017, 04:14 AM

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ctbruce
03-05-2017, 05:48 AM
This looks like a job for Chuckster57. I don't think it's a part for the trailer as much as its a part of a tool of some sort. Just a guess.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2017 3500HD Silverado LTZ

Javi
03-05-2017, 06:08 AM
When we got home and started putting everything in the new trailer I found a box of parts like that. Didn't take the time to figure out what they were and stuck them in the back of a cabinet, but being a design type guy I took it out on our first trip to see if I could use it.

Well, it turned out to be two complete TV mounts and assorted extra parts for the main TV. One is for the bedroom and one for the storage area.

Now that I know I put them into a box, wrote TV mount on the outside and put it on a shelve in the stick & bricks garage.

Javi

canesfan
03-05-2017, 06:54 AM

LMAO!!! Never before has such truth been told in such matter of fact way.

chuckster57
03-05-2017, 07:08 AM
This looks like a job for Chuckster57. I don't think it's a part for the trailer as much as its a part of a tool of some sort. Just a guess.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312

I looked at it briefly, don't have one in my tool box, none of the others have one in their box.

I would toss it in a drawer.

ctbruce
03-05-2017, 07:22 AM
I looked at it briefly, don't have one in my tool box, none of the others have one in their box.

I would toss it in a drawer.
Well than that solved it. It's an adjustable multiclamping drawer filler. It's used to hold lighter objects in a storage drawer so they don't escape or fall out.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312

chuckster57
03-05-2017, 07:27 AM
:lol::lol::lol: I almost choked on my coffee. Guess I'll get another cup and watch the rain.

canesfan
03-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Well than that solved it. It's an adjustable multiclamping drawer filler. It's used to hold lighter objects in a storage drawer so they don't escape or fall out.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312

Darn, I need one of those then. All my other liter storage drawer objects need to be held down be something. :facepalm:

TLB
03-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Sad thing is someone is wondering where that thing is now.

Steve S
03-05-2017, 02:13 PM
It's a part of your "honey to do list". Hasn't she reminded you yet again to get er done:lol: