PDA

View Full Version : Need color match help

tonysmith
02-14-2017, 03:15 PM
We bought a 2017 Montana 3820FK. There are a few chips in the nose piece, due I'm sure from when they brought it from the factory to Washington State. I want to get touchup paint. I called the dealer, no help. I called Keystone. They told me to use the Sherwin William app. Won't pick up the color. It is the beige color on the nose and throughout the body. Can anyone help? I really didn't think that this would be an issue...

Thanks

66joej
02-14-2017, 03:27 PM
Really surprised that Keystone couldn't supply you with the Sherwin-Williams paint code. You might have to talk to another dept.(paint/decal section). Maybe someone on the forum can shed more light on this. Good luck

CrazyCain
02-14-2017, 06:30 PM
Might want to give Sherwin Williams a call. If they use their paint at the OEM, SW may just have the P.code in their records. Try Sherwin Williams Automotive finishes first, they my be able to guide you in the right direction if they don't have it. Hope this helps

tonysmith
02-15-2017, 12:15 PM
Called Keystone today. What a run around...they don't paint their own fifth wheel trailers. An outside vendor does that. I finally got a name for the color on the front cap of the Montana. It is called oyster. Called Sherwin Williams automotive HQ. They have a Keystone section of paint. Small selection. We found the oyster. It is.............MB 5763040. Had the local SW automotive store here mix me a very small batch. Matched. Thank you all for your input.

CrazyCain
02-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Glad the problem is solved!!! SW to the rescue! :hpyclp:

carwheel_09
02-15-2017, 08:34 PM
I also need some, glad you found the paint code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk