PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen faucet handles

pakuma
02-09-2017, 02:57 PM
I am trying to find replacement handles for my LaSalle/Bristol Utopia kitchen faucet, because one broke.
I spoke with the company and they sent me handles that work but don't look the same.
I cannot find any vendors for these parts, only complete units.
Trekwood does not have anything
Thanks in advance for your help.

JRTJH
02-09-2017, 03:46 PM
You can spend time spinning your wheels trying to find replacement handles that likely will cost you $25 plus shipping or you can just bite the bullet and buy a replacement faucet. If you choose to get a replacement "Lasalle Bristol" faucet, you can find one on Amazon for about $37. https://www.amazon.com/LaSalle-Bristol-20380R340NABX-Brushed-Kitchen/dp/B0064ECNJ2/ref=sr_1_3?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1486683630&sr=1-3&refinements=p_4%3ALaSalle+Bristol

If you do choose to do that, you'll get the same kind of "inferior RV quality" faucet that you're trying to find parts for now.

The alternative is to simply go to Lowe's or Home Depot and find a quality kitchen faucet and install it in your RV. They are pretty much a "one for one" replacement. Then, in the future, if you have problems, you've got a "lifetime warranty from a local store"......

busterbrown
02-09-2017, 05:09 PM
I agree with John. Take a ride to your local big box home improvement store and pick out a faucet of your liking. Install it at your leisure and enjoy your easy peazy faucet upgrade. I did just that 1 month after buying my trailer. Good luck.