PDA

View Full Version : feeling good, Montana 3720RL

L0veless
12-31-2016, 05:27 PM
We are in the middle of our first journey with the 5th wheel.
in another post we were delayed a day because of a non 5th wheel issue (truck)I was pretty nervous, all the negatives you read about on these units. we are going from Michigan to AZ snow birding.
had no chance for a shake down since we picked her up first of November.
well 2 days (300 mile a day) and on our 3rd night I have to say the guys who put this 5ver together did a great job. She tracks great, the heater kicks A**,stays plenty warm at night, everything is awesome. I truly believe that all you ever hear is the negative. If Keystone reads this they might like to hear a positive now and then. I know things will happen but so far so good, lets face it these things face tornado strength winds and earth quakes everyday they are on the road.

chuckster57
12-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Glad to hear your having a great trip. I believe a majority of owners have few if any issues, but as you say we only hear about the problems. Drive safe and have a wonderful new year!!

66joej
12-31-2016, 06:02 PM
We wish we were heading to AZ as well! But being Canadians the dollar exchange have changed the plans of this senior couple.
Have a good winter!

Tbos
12-31-2016, 08:28 PM
Glad to hear it's going well. We love that floor plan except I believe you can't reach the bed or bath without extending the slide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L0veless
01-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Tbos,
correct you can not access the bath or bed room with out extending the slide.