PDA

View Full Version : Radio

sandy43
12-26-2016, 06:14 PM
I've had 5 RV's (Trailers) since 1990 and had a radio in each, except my last one, what I have now. My Alpine does not have a radio. You would think as much as these things cost they could install a radio. In the mornings I enjoy listening to certain talk shows. I'm in the process of buying a car radio and installing it, where to install it, not sure. Has anyone done this???

PS: The Alpine has 2 TV's, DVR, surround stereo system, plus all kind's of goody's, but no radio.
Thanks
Sandy

chuckster57
12-26-2016, 06:47 PM
Have you checked the surround system? Some have a built in tuner, the LG 3D blue ray player has a built in tuner.

JRTJH
12-26-2016, 06:52 PM
That was my thought as well. The pictures on the Alpine website show a "DVD/CD player/radio mounted under the TV. I haven't looked specifically at an Alpine recently to check on whether a radio is included, but it seems "different" that it's standard equipment on all the other Keystone brands and wouldn't be part of the Alpine entertainment system.

Hmmmmm ??????

sandy43
12-26-2016, 07:27 PM
My DVD/CD player is a Samsung. Never really used it. The book doesn't mention anything about a tuner or radio. Guess I need to look closer. It does have surround sound, at least it says so. My wife says, go buy a cheap radio at WallyWorld and quit complaining. She's missing the point, I should have a radio somewhere in that unit. Rant's over, going outside to double check the DVD player.
Sandy

sandy43
12-26-2016, 07:56 PM
OK, I found a radio in the DVD thing. It shows only FM, which I'm not interested in. I'll play with it tomorrow. Thanks guys.
Sandy