PDA

View Full Version : RV stuff Santa brought me!

the sodfather
12-25-2016, 04:27 PM
Anderson Levelers! Yippee!!!!

Pull Toy
12-25-2016, 04:31 PM
Good Ol' Santa!

Enjoy, and,,,

Best of Luck,

xrated
12-25-2016, 04:48 PM
I bought a set of them a month or so ago for our new T.H., but we've not had it out yet, but I'm sure they will be a great asset for the ease of leveling. Congrats.

66joej
12-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Based on what I have heard and talking to RVers using the Anderson Levelers they are the way to go. Will be buying before Spring.

slow
12-25-2016, 07:28 PM
Anderson levellers are a top five must have accessory IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimDogs
12-28-2016, 09:47 AM
I purchased the Anderson Levelers a moth ago, along with the LevelMate Pro Bluetooth system and I have to say that it has never been easier to setup. The LevelMate tells you when to stop on the Anderson''s and it is spot on sided-to-side. Then you set front to back with the tongue jack! Truly a great combo!

Desert185
12-28-2016, 12:58 PM
They're great. Enjoy the enhanced simplicity of leveling.

the sodfather
12-28-2016, 02:05 PM
I purchased the Anderson Levelers a moth ago, along with the LevelMate Pro Bluetooth system and I have to say that it has never been easier to setup. The LevelMate tells you when to stop on the Anderson''s and it is spot on sided-to-side. Then you set front to back with the tongue jack! Truly a great combo!

LevelMate is next on my list!

xrated
12-31-2016, 04:52 AM
Speaking of the LevelMate, I'm seeing some rumbling on their site about the "PowerMate" pro. I have not been able to find out much about it yet, but I sent an email to them about it and hopefully will hear from them after the New Years Holiday.

As it's described, It will be a way to remotely control any 12V function on your RV that uses momentary switches....such as the room slide outs, awnings, stabilizers, etc. From what I am seeing, you will replace your existing 12V switch for let's say the awning (mine is in the Toy Hauler) and then the app that you've downloaded for either IOS or Android, will be able to operate the awning from your smartphone while you watch it deploy. Of course, you would need one remotely operated switch for each device, so depending on cost, this could have great potential for helping get the RV setup when you land somewhere. This could come in very handy for room sliders when you are in a spot that you have to make sure that the room slide doesn't hit an object that might be close, like an overhanging tree branch or ??? I'm hoping they will get it to market pretty quickly..AND maybe make a package deal for both the Levelmate and the Powermate.

Oh, I forgot to say that it looks like the remote switches that you replace your existing switches with, will also have local control for the slide/awning/whatever.....in other words you can still control the switch, at the switch in case something happens to your phone or tablet.

bsmith0404
12-31-2016, 05:48 AM
Looks like a neat deal to use. Wish I would have had some with my last RV, the 6 point system kinda eliminates my need now. Santa brought me some new Sendel T11BM wheels that I just installed yesterday. The 5er is still stuffed into inside storage, can't wait to pull it out and get a good look at the new shoes.

the sodfather
01-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Speaking of the LevelMate, I'm seeing some rumbling on their site about the "PowerMate" pro. I have not been able to find out much about it yet, but I sent an email to them about it and hopefully will hear from them after the New Years Holiday.

As it's described, It will be a way to remotely control any 12V function on your RV that uses momentary switches....such as the room slide outs, awnings, stabilizers, etc. From what I am seeing, you will replace your existing 12V switch for let's say the awning (mine is in the Toy Hauler) and then the app that you've downloaded for either IOS or Android, will be able to operate the awning from your smartphone while you watch it deploy. Of course, you would need one remotely operated switch for each device, so depending on cost, this could have great potential for helping get the RV setup when you land somewhere. This could come in very handy for room sliders when you are in a spot that you have to make sure that the room slide doesn't hit an object that might be close, like an overhanging tree branch or ??? I'm hoping they will get it to market pretty quickly..AND maybe make a package deal for both the Levelmate and the Powermate.

Oh, I forgot to say that it looks like the remote switches that you replace your existing switches with, will also have local control for the slide/awning/whatever.....in other words you can still control the switch, at the switch in case something happens to your phone or tablet.

Very interesting. I'm always double checking for branches, power pedestals, etc. when I open the slide. That would be neat to have control from outside.

xrated
01-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Very interesting. I'm always double checking for branches, power pedestals, etc. when I open the slide. That would be neat to have control from outside.

Update: I spoke with Chuck yesterday (New Years Eve mind you) via email and he said that the PowerMate Pro product has been developed and tested and that will most like be be available for sale in the May/June time frame. They are staying very busy with the LevelMate Pro at the current time and personally, I'm looking to add both to my T.H.

the sodfather
01-01-2017, 09:07 AM
Update: I spoke with Chuck yesterday (New Years Eve mind you) via email and he said that the PowerMate Pro product has been developed and tested and that will most like be be available for sale in the May/June time frame. They are staying very busy with the LevelMate Pro at the current time and personally, I'm looking to add both to my T.H.

👍 Good info. Thanks.

Desert185
01-01-2017, 09:58 AM
My Powermate is my wife. She isn't a pro, but she is very effective in smacking the side of the trailer if an object encroaches when opening the slides. :thumbsup:

the sodfather
01-01-2017, 01:42 PM
My Powermate is my wife. She isn't a pro, but she is very effective in smacking the side of the trailer if an object encroaches when opening the slides. :thumbsup:

Funny. My oldest daughter heads out early with me. She is usually my co-pilot and is a huge help with navigation and setup. My wife and other daughter end up coming later in the day.

xrated
01-01-2017, 03:52 PM

She's probably worked hard at that for quite some time......buy her the PowerMate Pro and let her rest and take a break. In fact, let her run the slide out...she deserves it.;)

Desert185
01-02-2017, 01:49 PM
She's probably worked hard at that for quite some time......buy her the PowerMate Pro and let her rest and take a break. In fact, let her run the slide out...she deserves it.;)

She likes the fresh air and to stretch her legs with the pup after the ride. It's a low tech family effort. We have some gizmos, but a Powermate isn't in the cards.