PDA

View Full Version : how to cancel my subscription?

MichiganMarty
12-22-2016, 03:50 PM
How do I cancel my subscription? I no longer own a keystone product...

notanlines
12-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Marty, just click on "Favorites" on your home page, click "delete" and when the boss gets wind of this you will receive a check in the mail returning all the dues you have coming. You can go ahead and spend the money in advance.....

Mike484
12-22-2016, 05:40 PM
I didn't see anywhere in the rules that said you have to own a Keystone to use the forum. There may still be some interesting reading and you may still want to post, I'm sure you will still be welcome.

And, it is a forum, a place where you come to visit, it doesn't come to you, so there is no subscription to cancel, if you no longer want to participate, you just don't come here.

If your talking about unsubscribing to a thread, just go to that thread and unsubscribe from it.

CaptnJohn
12-22-2016, 06:27 PM
I no longer own a Heartland but check in there once in a while. Also, no longer own a Forest River product but visit there often. No matter the RV the components are often the same. They just label us as SOB for Some Other Brand. Who knows who our next unit will come from? Lots of good info on all boards, some are more active than others.

chuckster57
12-22-2016, 06:36 PM
How do I cancel my subscription? I no longer own a keystone product...
You can remain a member here, and we won't take any action against you because you chose another brand. If you truly want to remove your name please contact an administrator.
Feel free to continue your membership here as ALL RV's have the same appliances in them and the possible solution to a problem may only be a quick search away.

byrdr1
12-23-2016, 06:00 AM
I no longer own a Heartland but check in there once in a while. Also, no longer own a Forest River product but visit there often. No matter the RV the components are often the same. They just label us as SOB for Some Other Brand. Who knows who our next unit will come from? Lots of good info on all boards, some are more active than others.
I visit the Forest River forums a lot. I know several folks over there and the info is as good as here.
Stick around and enjoy the neighborhood.
randy

2Savages
12-23-2016, 08:10 AM

Ahaa, Now I know the meaning of SOB.

SAABDOCTOR
12-23-2016, 08:24 AM
AND I THOUGH SOB WAS SWEET OLD BOY:whistling:

CaptnJohn
12-23-2016, 08:43 AM
AND I THOUGH SOB WAS SWEET OLD BOY:whistling:

That would be impossible for me! After I was able to walk no one except my mother ever called me sweet..... :banghead:

ctbruce
12-24-2016, 04:40 AM
There are a lot of us on both (multiple) forums. I get great answers from both. Since the equipment is the same, the answers are all relevant.

If I'm asking a question about a specific Keystone part/situation, I'll ask here. If it is general RV question I may ask on here and Forest River forum. There are good and very helpful people on both and I appreciate all of them.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

66joej
12-24-2016, 06:49 AM
There are a lot of us on both (multiple) forums. I get great answers from both. Since the equipment is the same, the answers are all relevant.

If I'm asking a question about a specific Keystone part/situation, I'll ask here. If it is general RV question I may ask on here and Forest River forum. There are good and very helpful people on both and I appreciate all of them.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

I also concur with this statement. Currently I'm on 4 RV related forums.