PDA

View Full Version : More Mods

srvnt
12-18-2016, 12:16 PM
The DW made some black out curtains for windows and also insulation panels for the big windows. The screen door handle and shower head were an improvement too.

Tbos
12-18-2016, 04:25 PM
The blackout curtains for the bathroom is really a must. If you don't believe it, you need to have some stand inside the bathroom with the light on at night and watch from outside. It can be a real eye opener.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

srvnt
12-18-2016, 08:57 PM
The blackout curtains for the bathroom is really a must. If you don't believe it, you need to have some stand inside the bathroom with the light on at night and watch from outside. It can be a real eye opener.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean the skylight? That's the only window we have in the bathroom. I need to make something now, that creeps me out!

JRTJH
12-19-2016, 06:11 AM
You mean the skylight? That's the only window we have in the bathroom. I need to make something now, that creeps me out!

No, Tbos is not referring to the skylight. He owns a Passport 2810BH (see his signature in his post). That trailer has an entry door into the bathroom. The door has an "opaque" window which allows an "opaque nude view" when it's dark outside and lights are turned on in the bathroom.

As for the skylight, unless you're camped under a tree, even the squirrels can't see into your shower. But you might want to read the threads concerning "Drones in Campgrounds"..... :wave:

Tbos
12-19-2016, 09:13 AM

No, some of have an exterior door with a window in the bathroom. When it's dark outside and the light is on inside there isn't much left to the imagination. Your shower skylight should be ok unless you hear a drone flying around. Lol.

srvnt
12-19-2016, 06:09 PM
No, some of have an exterior door with a window in the bathroom. When it's dark outside and the light is on inside there isn't much left to the imagination. Your shower skylight should be ok unless you hear a drone flying around. Lol.

Drones are going to be a very popular Christmas present this year. My adult kids have sophisticated drones so i know their abilities and that's enough for me to do something like crackle paint. After 2 years the skylight is already pretty obscured anyway. Maybe I'll try peeping in my trailer skylight tomorrow night haha.

srvnt
12-19-2016, 06:15 PM
No, Tbos is not referring to the skylight. He owns a Passport 2810BH (see his signature in his post). That trailer has an entry door into the bathroom. The door has an "opaque" window which allows an "opaque nude view" when it's dark outside and lights are turned on in the bathroom.

As for the skylight, unless you're camped under a tree, even the squirrels can't see into your shower. But you might want to read the threads concerning "Drones in Campgrounds"..... :wave:

Looked it up and saw a video of the trailer,, I see what you mean, don't forget to lock the door haha.