PDA

View Full Version : remote control

jr1955
12-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi
My wife & I recently purchased our second Montana 5er, Its a 2010 3150RL it came equipped with a remote that works the landing gear, slides,& also the outside security lights. I have replaced the battery & read the owners manual & programmed it as explained. The only thing I can get it to do is turn on the security lights !!

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thanks JR

TravlinOn
12-16-2016, 01:16 PM
JR, you don't say if your remote is a GAMA 12-button, but assuming that it is, I have had a similar problem and received this info from GAMA:

1. Security Light Operation: "... the security light feature is always active regardless of the on/off state of the system. Press and release the SECURITY LIGHT switch position to turn on the security light on the 5th wheel, press and release the SECURITY LIGHT switch again to turn off the light.

2. For the other operations of the remote: "Turn On Sequence for the remote: Locate the two bottom middle switches on the transmitter labeled "LCI" and "ON". First press and release the LCI switch and then press and release the ON switch, this will activate the system for 5-minutes of operation, the program LED on the receiver will illuminate when the system is turned on. To turn off the system, press and release the LCI switch and then the ON switch."

Guess it's simple once done a few times.

jr1955
12-17-2016, 05:59 AM
Did as you said and still no go, yes it is a Gama 12 button

JR

TravlinOn
12-17-2016, 06:34 AM
My info came from GAMA support. You might want to contact them by phone
(_815-356-9600_) or email gama at gamainc dot com