PDA

View Full Version : Aero Glaze Dry Wash

Desert185
12-11-2016, 01:05 PM
I was looking at a catalogue and came across this as a possible good solution for washing a trailer where there is no water available or a wash is not permitted. I have not personally done this, but have seen it done on aircraft over the years with good results.

http://www.sportys.com/aero-glaze-dry-wash-one-gallon.html

sourdough
12-11-2016, 01:32 PM
I've not used this product either but I have used many different Manolia/Arrow-Magnolia products. These industrial/institutional products were used by my company exclusively and they performed flawlessly so I assume this product would be the same.

gearhead
12-11-2016, 03:09 PM
At $50 a gallon I was hoping to read "dilute with water", but no.
Got a kick out of the King Air owners complaining about the cost! Really?

Desert185
12-12-2016, 07:26 PM
At $50 a gallon I was hoping to read "dilute with water", but no.
Got a kick out of the King Air owners complaining about the cost! Really?

Two airline captains invented copper wire when they were both pulling on the same penny. Me? I only pick up dimes and higher. :)

gearhead
12-18-2016, 09:27 AM
^^^good one. I'll remember that one. Maybe.

roadglide
12-18-2016, 09:39 PM
I bought 16 ounce bottle of aero dry wash for my motorcycle it works good for removing dust and light soil. A vender was advertising the stuff at a car show. He had a older cream colored car claiming it had never been washed with water. I think a good spray detailer cleaner wax would be just as good for large area.

66joej
12-19-2016, 08:38 AM
I've been using Maguiers Final Inspection (the type body shops buy) for many years on show cars and it works great.