PDA

View Full Version : Seasoned RVer new to 5ers from north north jersey

portabull
12-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Picked up new Cougar 326srx form best dealership ever!! Cneer in Equinuk Pennsylvania. Bought my first one from them and three later I'm back. Feel like I went home. Chuck and Audrey are amazing people. Took almost three hours going over it with me. Although after a weekend playing with it I have some questions. Can't wait for season to start. Just started snowing here. Gonna be a long winter wait.

hankpage
12-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Welcome to the family neighbor. It's not too late to take that new rig south for the winter. I'll save you a spot. Hank
http://keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1153

DAN d
12-07-2016, 04:32 AM
welcome from mass enjoy:wlcm:

hdxbonez
12-07-2016, 07:12 AM
Use that thing in the winter, it can handle it! Welcome and good luck with it

JimQ
12-08-2016, 05:00 AM
Welcome and congrats on your new unit! I know what you mean about waiting to use i!

canesfan
12-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Welcome. I bought from C Neer about 13 years ago when I lived up that way. Wonderful people. Had a flat on the PA TP on the way there. Got it changed but now had no good spare. Never met those people before, when I got there and told him what happened he handed me the keys to his truck and told me where to take my tire in town to get it plugged. Think he even called them to tell them I was coming and make sure they knew I was from out of town and take care of me. Anyway, drove 5 hours each way to do business with them and was happy I did. Great people, great prices, great service. Just might drive the 12 hours each way now if they had what I was looking for.

portabull
12-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes. Hope to reach out to ya all when planning trips for whatever info you can provide.
And yes the people at cneer are amazing and genuine! Will be doing some modifications over the winter and will post them. Just can't leave well enough alone.
Happy trails

Harleyhop
12-08-2016, 04:18 PM
:wlcm:to the forum and congrats from the SNJ"bouncey:

Tbos
12-08-2016, 06:55 PM
Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. Wish we had a dealer like C Neer near here. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk