PDA

View Full Version : Advent microwave replacement

notanlines
12-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Yep, thanks to an RV park somewhere in our travels we have cooked our microwave and large TV.:( We have an Advent Model p90d23al and no, they aren't manufacturing microwaves anymore. Anybody have any great ideas? Opening is 13 1/2 x 20.

Steve S
12-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Yep, thanks to an RV park somewhere in our travels we have cooked our microwave and large TV.:( We have an Advent Model p90d23al and no, they aren't manufacturing microwaves anymore. Anybody have any great ideas? Opening is 13 1/2 x 20.

Pretty much any micro will fit and it's an easy replacement. I think without looking that there's 4 screws for the shroud and a few more screws and it'll pull out."bouncey:

JRTJH
12-05-2016, 06:43 PM
Jim,

Is your microwave a conventional microwave, a "built in browning element" microwave or a convection microwave?

Adventure RV has a couple of models on sale right now, so depending on what type of microwave you're looking for, they may have "just the thing" available.

notanlines
12-06-2016, 03:14 AM
I did get one ordered. After I got looking I found that there a fair number of Microwaves that will fit. Mind you, ANY will fit, but having a trim bezel that also fits complicated things just a little. Thanks Steve and John for the help....(tx)

Steve S
12-06-2016, 02:47 PM
I did get one ordered. After I got looking I found that there a fair number of Microwaves that will fit. Mind you, ANY will fit, but having a trim bezel that also fits complicated things just a little. Thanks Steve and John for the help....(tx)

I'm happy to help"bouncey: Happy camping:):)