PDA

View Full Version : Tank indicator light question

Jimdog1356
11-22-2016, 07:35 PM
2015 Montana Big Sky- When dumping the black tank, I use the Flush King to really get the stuff out, it works really well. However, when i'm done, the adjacent grey tank shows full on the indicator panel, even though it showed empty before flushing the black tank. No water is evident like a leak or anything. I know the grey tank is empty because i emptied it before doing the black and closed the valve. Any ideas?

chuckster57
11-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I see your question has been looked at a bunch of times but no responses. I am as perplexed as the rest of the members that have looked at this thread. When your done with the black tank and the gray reads full, have you pulled the gray handle to see if any water comes out?

If your tanks all terminate into one drain hose, do you leave the gray open while dumping the black?

Tbos
11-23-2016, 05:41 PM
I think we were all watching and waiting for those that are smarter and wiser to respond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ctbruce
11-23-2016, 08:01 PM
I think we were all watching and waiting for those that are smarter and wiser to respond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ditto. This may be the Grand Stumper. Something is missing here.

Chip Bruce, RPh
Kansas City, MO
2016 Fuzion Impact 312
2015 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
WELL....THAT WAS FUN!

Jimdog1356
11-24-2016, 07:12 AM
Thanks to all for responding. After dumping the black tank, i pull the grey tank valve and nothing comes out. I leave the grey open when parked for a while and the shower and washing machine water goes out with nothing backing up. I may drop the belly pan when i get a chance and see if any wires are crossed or whatever.

chuckster57
11-24-2016, 07:23 AM
So if the gray always shows full, try putting as much HOT water as you can into that tank with a 1/4 bottle of dawn ultra dish soap. Last one I did, cleared it in 1/2 hr. I kept the water heater on and ran the water until it was lukewarm and then waited for the tank to recover.