PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom TV?

jq1031
05-03-2011, 03:44 PM
After I install it & attach the coax, will if play on what ever the main TV is hooked up to, Cable, Sat or Air??

Handysam
05-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Joe, do you have a coax hook up in the bedroom? If so then you can have any channel you want on either tv. The coax coming into the camper from the pole is probably split within the trailer, kinda like your house, and its considered separate.

jq1031
05-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Joe, do you have a coax hook up in the bedroom? If so then you can have any channel you want on either tv. The coax coming into the camper from the pole is probably split within the trailer, kinda like your house, and its considered separate.

I figured that Sam, just concerned about the three seperate type feeds. Example: If I have the cable hooked in, is the back TV on that along with the main TV, or is the back TV attached to the roof batwing only? Yes I do have a coax hook up in the BR.

Handysam
05-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Your batwing is for antenna(no cable) only and probably for the front TV only with the amplifier. If cable is hooked up then both TV's are on cable assuming you hooked the TV's to the coax outlets. In other words, lets say both TV's are hooked up to the coax outlets, one in the bedroom and the other in the living area. You don't have to watch the same channels on the two TV's. The cable feed from the pole is split in the camper and sends the signal separately to both coax outlets. I hope this helps, Sam

hankpage
05-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Joe, Both tvs will work off the bat-wing if the amp is turned on. With the amp off both will work if cable is connected. Sat. needs extra wiring and converter box for each to watch different channels.

Chas883
05-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Joe , The bed tv works with the amp also. I got rid of my flimsy shelf and built my own. Now I have a 24inch flat with tilted bracket,has rubber mount with quick release. takes about 30sec. to take down. I made a shelf with a lip for dvd and remotes.going to put a velcro strapover top.Was going to post a picture but darn site wouldn,t let me upload was too big.

jq1031
05-04-2011, 05:40 AM
Thanks everyone, my question has been answered!